1. Bit my foot. We have a glass jug full of coins in our office that he kept trying to tip over, so he could probably eat the coins, because you know, everything has to go in his mouth. I put my foot on top of the jug, so he bit my foot. The stinker.
2. Kept pretending that he wanted to hug me when he really wanted me to pick him up so he could pull things off the table. He's already manipulating me.
3. Showed us some fabulous dance moves on my Dance Dance Revolution dance mat. So cute!
4. Begged me for a piece of onion while I was fixing dinner. He didn't like it.
5. Got stuck in between his basket of toys and the love seat, and then screamed at me, and I mean screamed, until I came to his rescue. But then he screamed at me some more, because he wanted to get behind the basket and his mean mommy wouldn't let him.
6. Was reunited with his precious Lambie, who had to take a bath and set in the sun to dry after he woke up in a puddle of pee (Colter slept until 11:00 Saturday--11:00! Needless to say, his diaper leaked). It was so sweet! The reunion hugs--not the pee.
7. Had his first strawberry smoothie and LOVED it. He sucked it down super fast! Then he screamed at me some more, while I frantically made him some strawberry milk to appease him. Then we sat on the floor while he gulped his milk. Evidently, the boy has a thing for strawberries. When he started to get full (finally), he began to share his milk with me. He would take a sip and then stick the straw in my mouth. Precious!
8. After he gorged on strawberry smoothie and milk, his tummy so full, his belly button became an outie! I poked his belly and said something to him about it, so then he went around having John and I lift up our shirts so he could poke our bellies! Hopefully, he won't do that in public.
9. Got a back of Victoria's Secret panties that I bought at their semi-annual sale out of the bathroom cabinet and spread lacy underwear all over the house.
10. Applauded every time the audience laughed on a Seinfeld rerun John was watching. Funny!
Of course, a lot more went on at our house then this, as all you mommies out there know, but ten seemed like a good number. :)