Monday, August 4, 2008

The Day of the Meme

I was tagged with the Brilliant Award on Saturday and my friend, Rachel, tagged me for a different blog game, like, a week ago, and I'm just now getting around to playing. Sorry I'm slow, Rachel! So I hereby declare today Meme Catch-up Day. Happy Meme Catch-up Day!



Brilliant Award 2008

Whoo hoo! Another award! Thanks so much, Amanda, for bestowing this lovely brilliant award upon me. Below are questions I have to answer and post onto my blog. Then I have to choose 7 fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Do I have to pick just one? My husband is my best friend. Rachel has been my best friend since 6th grade. Gina has been a best friend since we shared a room in college. My mom and my sister are some of my best friends. I refuse to choose.
C. Cake or pie? Hmm....both? I guess pie. If it's pecan, but only if my mom made it.
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? A Bra
F. Favorite color? Man...I love almost all colors! I guess blue. I mean pink. No, I mean blue.
G. Gummy bears or worms? I'm not especially fond if either one. How about some chocolate?
H. Hometown? Home is where the heart is.
I. Indulgence? Sonic Mocha Java Chillers=Bliss
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? One sweet little guy!
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family & Friends
M. Marriage date? December 21, 2002
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 sister 2 brothers
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges--but only if it's a super yummy sweet orange.
P. Phobias? Hotel carpets
Q. Quotes? ??
R. Reasons to smile? Life!
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I did yoga for the first time 2 hours ago, and I actually thought it was really fun! Hard, but fun!
V. Vegetable? Potatoes
W. Worst habits? Procrastinating?
X X-ray or ultrasound? That's kind of a weird question. I guess an ultrasound because it's probably looking at a baby while an x-ray would be looking at something broken. That wouldn't be good.
Y. Your favorite food? At this moment, my favorite food is homegrown tomatoes from my very own garden! Tonight at 10:00 it will be some sort of dessert that probably will involve chocolate. Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

7 Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this along to:

I'm out of Amys now. :)

Now for meme number two--The Four Things Tag. Here we go!

Four jobs I’ve had
1)Waitress-which I actually really enjoyed
2) Tutor-of math strangely enough
3) Support Clerk-which was a fancy way of saying copy girl
4) English teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over
1)Forrest Gump
2)The Shawshank Redemption
3)Mulan
4)Braveheart

Four TV shows I love: I wouldn't say I actually love any TV shows. I really think I could do without TV and just watch it when I'm wasting time. Since I've started blogging, TV has kinda gotten the boot. I only have so much time after all.
1) Lost-This is a love/hate relationship. It's leaning more toward hate, but I keep watching because I want to know what in the blue blazes is going on on that stinking freaky island!
2)Little House on the Prairie-I used to love this show, but since I've now seen every episode except the one where Laura has her daughter (why don't they ever show that one?), I'm kinda sick of it.
3)Seinfeld
4)Friends

Places I’ve vacationed:
1)Yellowstone-so cool!
2)Waterton National Park in Canada-The first time I was there we saw three bears in three minutes-AWESOME!
3)Panama City, FL
4) Colorado

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Pizza
2) Mashed Potatoes
3) Chocolate
4) Coconut Shrimp

Four sites I visit daily: (Does almost daily count?)
1) Granton's blog
2) Hotmail
3) Gmail
4) Lately Ebay to check and see if anyone's buying the underwear I'm selling. Yes, I said underwear. I bought some Victoria's Secret underwear really cheap on clearance, and people are actually buying it on Ebay! LOL

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) In my house, but clean
2) Back in June before summer was almost over
3) in the mountains where it's not over 100 degrees!
4) at a water park

Tag Four People:
I've tagged enough people lately. If you're reading and you want to play, TAG, you're it!

4 comments:

Amydeanne said...

oh hey! thanks! :) What a fun award! And loved reading more about you! I waitressed for a while myself and enjoyed it a lot!

Tracy said...

Congratulations and thanks Jenelle! Definitely enjoyed reading more about you. I'm humbled and honored you would pass this along to me. = )

Blessings,
Tracy

P.S. The Beth Moore simulcast was A.MA.ZING!

Rachel said...

Why thank you so much. What a fun award! I'm honored!!

~Amy~ said...

Thanks for the award. That was fun..... I am honored also.