Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wrinkly Woman Woes

My Neutrogena anti-wrinkle cream is amazing! After just a few weeks I have the skin of a teenager--acne and all! Yes! That's exactly the effect I wanted--NOT.

When I hit 29 a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to by anti-wrinkle cream. Not that I have wrinkles, mind you, but isn't that the point of anti-wrinkle cream? It should be used before the wrinkles actually appear, right? I have a suspicious line by my mouth which sure looks like it might turn into a wrinkle soon, unless I either stop smiling or start using anti-wrinkle cream. I opted for the anti-wrinkle cream, and now my silly super sensitive skin (how's that for alliteration) keeps breaking out. Grr... Maybe I'll quit smiling instead of smearing cream all over my face. Yeah, right! As if anyone with a baby as darling as mine could quit smiling! :) I'll just have to switch brands. Recommendations anyone?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well Hmmm.....no recommendations except don't quit smiling, it's too pretty :)

Jennifer said...

I love Arbonne products. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time and most importantly...they work! But then again, this comes from woman with an 11 on her forehead so take it for what it's worth!!

Heidi said...

I'll be 29 next year and I'm already afraid of wrinkles too! I have no product advice but good luck, I am sure you do NOT need anti-wrinkle cream though!

Nestor Family said...

Don't stop smiling! I agree with that advice...

For sensitive skin, huh? I have normal skin, but find that Skyn products seem to be gentle.