Friday, February 13, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday-LOVE!

It's Favorite Foto Friday! I've been a FFF slacker, but I'm back and ready to show the world some of my goofy boy's LOVE pictures! One of the things I love about blogging is that it encourages me to take more photos of Colter. I've tried to get Colter to let me take some pictures that would fit the LOVE theme this week, and this is what I got.


Colter doesn't have time to stand still for photographs! What was I thinking?Here's a weak attempt at a kiss for Mr. Red Puppy.

And a big hug for Kitty!

Colter did cooperate better when I told him to have his kitties kiss each other to show some love. He thought that was pretty funny!
Gotta love that funny face!
I LOVE my boy!

Where's the love, mom?

Happy Valentine's Day one day early!

9 comments:

Alysa said...

Jenelle,

Colter is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing the photos. I am glad that you are back to blogging.

Just 7 more days (or sooner is fine with me) and I will meet my little one! Joel and I are very excited.

Alysa

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...GEEZZ dont do that again! lol
colter IS SOOOOOOO big and cuter then ever!

hugs,Leslie

Melinda said...

Welcome back! Your son is too cute with his silly face!

Melinda

Rachel said...

AWE - love that little guy and love that your pics are all outside too.....man I hope the warmer weather stays around!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! I love the kitty kissing picture :)

howie mama said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Colter is very cute. Those boys just love their mommy's purses!!

Kim & Dave said...

Love his curls!!! Our son has them, too, & I just don't have the heart to cut them off!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Glad you're back. Colter has really grown!
Becky

Sarah said...

Wow! Your sweet boy has gotten so big!! Glad to have you back!