Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oops! I Almost Forgot!

I forgot my own blogoversary! I'm glad I don't have a blog wife who's moping because I didn't bring her flowers and a box of chocolates because she would have been out of luck. I didn't remember until she came by and wished me a happy blogoversary. Silly me.

If I were a more motivated individual, I would celebrate this milestone with a ginormous post with blog highlights from the past year during which I went though phases with lots of blog activity and phases with NO blogging activity. I went M.I.A. several times. I'm back for now, though, and but too hungry to write a proper blogoversary post--instead I'm going to go have a peanut butter and blackberry jam sandwich to celebrate. Happy Blogoversary to me! Hooray!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ooooh, Happy Blogoversary! And your sandwich sounds really good right now. I want one.

Rachel said...

Hey guess what that means it's my blogiversary or however you spell that too - can you believe we've been doing this for a year?

(and yeah for you putting the house on the market and not painting Colter's room, because that would have been very sad and I would have come to stand in his doorway in protest)

Hugs!