1. Jesus Christ is my savior. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 I am so grateful for the life the Lord has blessed me with, and I long for my relationship with Christ to continue to grow for the rest of my days.
2. It took me 24 years to get out of school. Not because I'm dumb, but because I taught high school English before I became a stay-at-home-mom. Two years of preschool+13 years of public education+four years of college+one year of graduate school (haven't finished that yet, by the way)+four years of teaching=24 years. That's A LOT of school. :)
3. I'm a chocoholic. If there's chocolate within 17 and a half feet of me, I find it. Then I eat it. Then I destroy all evidence.
4. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a little silly. Sometimes I find things funny that no one else seems to find amusing, and I laugh. And laugh. And can't stop!
5. I'm the oldest of five kids, so I'm also a little bossy. Just a little. Actually, I don't like to think of myself as bossy. I'm just responsible and like for things to get done. I'm also very good at directing others. That doesn't mean I'm bossy--does it?
6. I ran/walked/trudged 3.2 miles today, and I thought my lungs were going to burst, my knee was going to give out, and I was going to die. I didn't. We'll see if I can get out of bed in the morning though.
7. I'm totally copying off Stephanie with this one. She took a test to see what punctuation mark she was, so I did the same thing. I'm even the same punctuation she is. Weird. I am a question mark. I'm not sure what that means exactly or how accurate that test was, but it's good to know. Just in case anyone ever asks. If you would like to know what punctuation mark you are go to the link below.
|You Are a Question Mark|
And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.
You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.
You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.
Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.
(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)
You excel in: Higher education
You get along best with: The Comma
http://www.blogthings.com/whatpunctuationmarkareyouquiz/">What Punctuation Mark Are You?
Now it's my turn to tag! I'm new to the wonderful world of blogs, so I hope I don't tag anyone who has been tagged before. If I do, I'm sorry. I don't think there is a bad luck for seven years clause if you don't play, so just ignore me. If you want to play, here are the rules.
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am tagging two of my bestest ever friends, Rachel and Gina.
Some lovely ladies I've came across while participating in Favorite Foto Friday:
Heidi, the author of Butterflies and Mudpies, a blog I've enjoyed reading and looking at adorable pictures!
Jennifer, from It's All About Them. She's cracked me up on several different occasions!
Kelly, the author of Aroma of Joy. She had the craziest trip to Mexico ever!
Some ladies I've just came across. I don't even know how, now, but something about their blogs kept me coming back. :)
Motherhood for Dummies--she lives in ALASKA. I want to go there SO BAD. Not live there necessarily, but go there.
And not-your-regular-mini-van-mom. Isn't that the best name? She does drive a mini-van though. :)