Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bring on the Steak!

Yeah, um...okay...so my son has three molars, and I didn't even know! Tonight when we were brushing our teeth, Colter let me catch a rare glimpse into his mouth. Several times over the past few months my husband and I thought Colter might me teething, but anytime I tried to check out his gums, I got bit. :) He has had eight teeth for the longest time, and he knows how to use them!

I have no clue when these three new teeth popped up. It could have been anytime over the past few months. What am I supposed to put in the baby book in the tooth section? Date unknown? Make up a date? Or be honest and say, "Mommy and Daddy are so unobservant that they didn't bother to notice that you grew some teeth." Bad Mommy and Daddy.

If anyone is counting (Grandma and Grandad), Colter has 11 teeth now. Chomp, chomp!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow - 11 teeth, go Colter!!! No wonder he might have had a fussy day here and there, he was working hard on getting those babies thru.