Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Guess what? They do have Internet in Utah! I have to drive 20 miles to get it though and then frantically get caught up with my online teaching job, so I'll keep this short.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Colter and I are having lots of fun and seeing many interesting things. We are missing Daddy a lot, however! We're ready to get home to see him.

Arches National Park is really neat--there's a ton of cool rock formations, and everything is red. It reminds me of Mars. Because you know, I've spent so much time on Mars. I've taken lots of pictures that I'll share when I get home. I probably would have a lot more pictures, but I'm spending a lot of time keeping Colter from jumping off cliffs or climbing giant rocks. He's having a ball! There is so much mischief for him to get into. :) We have gone on several hikes to see things that are off the beaten trail, and Colter is doing awesome. He's such a little athlete. Sometimes, I have trouble keeping up with him! Other times though, I'm hauling him on my back in his carrier, and just in case you didn't know, carrying an extra 35 pounds on your back while trudging up hill through sand is quite a workout!

I believe my computer is dying, so I must go. Camping would be lot more fun if it had regular electricity (and HEAT! Heat is nice.).

3 comments:

Gina said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you posted. I have been missing you and glad to know you are having fun and alive. Love you and can't wait till you get back.
Gina

John said...

I just love your blog! You sure have an adorable little boy! I miss you honey. Please come home!!!

Jennifer said...

No, no, no silly! MEN are from Mars...women are from Venus!

I'm glad you guys are having fun! And that message from John...well that was too sweet!