Saturday, May 2, 2009

We Are Hippos---Isn't It Obvious?

Colter taught me a new game! We had to put our shoes on our hands and crawl around on all fours. I didn't know why we were doing this until I watched a video that Colter's Grandad, Mike, took of Colter and his friend Riley. After the race, Joey, Rachel, and Riley came over for a few minutes, and while Rachel and I were talking, Colter and Riley were playing in the other room. Come to find out, Mike was taping them. When I watched the video, I saw Riley teach Colter to put his shoes on his hands and crawl around on all fours. When Mike asked Riley what they were doing, she said, "We are hippos!" Duh. :)


Why didn't I know what we were playing? :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I really can't wait to see this video someday. My girl comes up with the craziest things sometimes!