Saturday, February 6, 2010

Zombie Eyes

Not to compare this sweet face to a flesh eating zombie, but have you ever seen the movie 28 Days Later? I don't remember all the details, but the gist of the story is most of England's population was infected with some sort of mutant zombie virus, and the movie is filled with zombies running amuck trying to eat those that are not infected. Part of what was scary about the flesh eating monsters was their glowing red eyes! Like this.
My parents got me a Canon Powershot for Christmas, so I can have a small camera in my purse at all times and harass my husband and son anytime and any place. The camera is awesome--I love having the little thing with me all the time (plus it's a lovely shiny blue)--but I have noticed that the camera seems to have more problems with red eye than my other camera, so I get more flesh-eating zombie shots. Thankfully, that's easily fixed.

See. No more zombie.

Oh, dear. I've shocked Colter by comparing him to a zombie.His red eye problem is embarrassing him.

All better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am catching up on your posts!
It is amazing how much Coulter has changed. He's getting big!