Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's Trouble Times Three!

One goofy kid to chase around isn't enough, so we had Colter's cousins come over for a sleepover! These crazy boys had tons of fun playing at the park, playing in the sprinkler, baking cookies, playing camping, etc. They're busy boys, that's for sure.

I think the boys decided that the best part of the sleepover was camping out in the living room in Colter's new tent. Colter asked for a play tent for his birthday, and I told my mom what he wanted. I was thinking a small pup tent, but no, she got him a two man tent that takes up his entire room! I'm seeing lots of pretend camping trips in our future. The boys had a ball sleeping (and not sleeping) in the super-fun tent.

Rub-a-dub-dub-three-men-in-a-tub! It may be time to consider purchasing a larger pool.
Colter wouldn't ever want his cousins to go home! They're best buds. :)

No comments: