Thursday, July 1, 2010

Missouri Travel 2010--Part III Meramec River Float Trip

Hi! I'm Colter and I love floating on the Meramec River despite the confused look on my face. My daddy and mommy are paddling a raft down the river, but I think Daddy is doing most of the paddling. This is so much fun! We have stopped and played in the water, seen lots of animals, and looked at lots of pretty river banks. I highly recommend float trips!
Hello. My name is John. I don't particularly like the water, and I don't particularly have any desire to go on a float trip, but as I love and adore my wife, I'm paddling her six miles down the extremely slow moving Meramec River. It's not so bad. My wife and son are having fun and will be eternally grateful. If only this river had more current and I didn't have to paddle for hours, this could be fun.
Greetings! I'm a pretty little damselfly or dragonfly or some sort of insect who is hitching a ride on a water jug in a slowly moving raft! It's very relaxing except for every once in awhile, the little boy on this raft who is trying to help his mommy paddle whacks her in the head. I hope he doesn't injure her.
Hiya! I'm a teeny tiny toad (or frog) hiding in the rocks along the Meramec River. Can you see me?
Hello! I don't know what I am, but I'm a vicious looking bug, and I want to use my scary pinchers to frighten the man paddling this raft. Maybe I can make him scream and fall overboard. Maybe. But probably not.

No comments: