Monday, April 6, 2009

Copycat Colter

Colter is a little copycat. Whatever we do, he wants to do. He goes through phases of being a mommy imitator, daddy imitator, or Uncle Sawyer imitator (copy Sawyer is his favorite game, I think). Pretty much everyone around Colter needs to start watching what they do/say, because Colter's gonna want to do/say what everyone else is. Hear that Dad and Sister Dear? Colter's watching you!!!

A few weeks ago, John used a yardstick to get a ball from underneath the couch. Colter of course wanted to be just like Daddy, so Colter put the ball back under the couch, so he could get it out too.


The little nut.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

THat's cute!! My boys are known for having a ton of balls under the couch but they use baseball bats to get them out. LOL!

Rachel said...

How cute - he is such a good helper :) Tell me he didn't find the plate under there too though did he

Heidi said...

It's so adorable when they imitate you!

Alysa said...

Hey there. I sent you an email too but hope to see you Sunday! Colter is adorable and I would love to finally meet him.

Nieman Family said...

So Sweet...I wish blogging was around when my kids where little so I could have doucumented the lil moments like this. So easy to forget.